Our client, a leading facade engineering and curtainwall design company with nationwide projects is seeking a Structural Technician to add to their growing team.
• Create curtainwall system shop drawings, including details, plans and elevations using Revit and AutoCAD.
• Create curtainwall field drawings including embed layouts, anchor and mullion layouts, unit and tag plans, etc.
• Create curtainwall parts drawings, including unit assemblies, part models and bill of materials for fabrication using Revit and SolidWorks.
• Check drawings for format, spelling, completeness, accuracy and coordination.
• Associate’s degree in Architectural Drafting or Engineering.
• Ability to read architectural and structural drawings.
• Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as geometry and trigonometry
• Previous experience in a Structural Technician role strongly desired
• Ability to use CAD, Word Processing, spreadsheet, Email and Internet software.
• 2D or 3D modeling experience with Revit, AutoCAD and/or Inventor.
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 40 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.