AIA Minnesota 83rd Annual Convention and Product Exposition
November 14-17, 2017
More than 65 events are scheduled during all four days of the Convention.
Check back for more information and registration information.
New tracks of CE programs at the Convention include:
- Residential track including the Residential Energy Code
- Healthcare track including a tour of Gillette Children’s Hospital
- Giving Back Track featuring Isaac Garcia’s use of rammed earth homes following Cabo’s hurricane
- Expo Education Sessions presented by exhibitors in the Expo Hall
- Returning by popular demand – NCARB’s Ethics Jeopardy Gam
For last year’s Convention, see below:
Download the 2016 registration booklet (PDF) for detailed descriptions of all events and speakers.
Friday, December 8, 2017
6:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Mark your calendar now and plan to attend this end-of-the-year celebration to recognize AIA Minnesota’s 2017 award recipients. Awards presented include the Young Architect Awards, 25 Year Award, Special Awards, Louis Lundgren Award, Affordable Housing Design Award, Honor Awards, and the Gold Medalist.
Check back for registration.