The Future of Design Webinar Series
Join AIA Minnesota for a series of virtual sessions that will bring together architects and leaders from other industries to share ideas and considerations related to reworking space to address COVID-19 concerns in the near term, and questions to be explored for longer-term planning.
Upcoming webinars in this series:
– Wednesday, June 3 at 3:00–4:00 pm — REWORK: Higher Education Facilities Designed for COVID-19 Safety. Learn more and register here.
– POSTPONED – Thursday, June 4 at 2:00–3:00 pm — REWORK: A Safe Return to Research Laboratories. This event has been rescheduled to Wednesday, June 10 at 2:00–3:00 pm (see below). AIA Minnesota operations will be closed on Thursday, June 4, 2020 to allow our team and community time and space to listen, grieve, and personally reflect on the loss of George Floyd.
– Friday, June 5 at 12:00–1:00 pm — REWORK: Healthcare Facilities Designed for COVID-19 Safety. Learn more and register here.
– Wednesday, June 10 at 2:00–3:00 pm — REWORK: A Safe Return to Research Laboratories. Learn more and register here. Approved for one AIA HSW LU.
Webinars will occur through the first week of June. Please check this webpage, the AIA Minnesota calendar, and AIA Minnesota emails and social media for dates and times of the upcoming webinars. Upcoming webinars will focus on the following topics:
Completed webinars in this series:
– REWORK Workplace: Office Space Design and Operation in the Context of COVID-19. Recorded May 22, 2020. View the recorded webinar here.
– REWORK: Arts & Cultural Spaces Designed for COVID-19 Safety. Record May 26, 2020. View the recorded webinar here.