Forum discussion featuring:
Jon Buggy, AIA
Principal, RSP Architects
Mary Deeg, CID
Strategic Marketing Director, Michaud Cooley Ericskon
Senior Vice President, JE Dunn Construction
Bill Holder, PE
Vice President and Marketing Director, American Engineering Testing
Moderated By: Tanya Pierce, Corporate Marketing Director, Wells Concrete
You’ve planted the seed to get your team on board with building their business and personal brand but you need help getting those seeds to take root and flourish. Engage in a roundtable discussion with these industry leaders as they share their perspective on how to cultivate a culture that supports growth and development at all levels, specifically in developing real opportunities for the firm.
So many wrestle with the very same issues:
- Does anyone in the firm understand what business development is or what ‘those people’ do? Or better yet, how to leverage the business development resources available?
- How do we measure success? Are our expectations in check?
- Is business development a noun (an individual with the title or a department) or a verb (an effort to be shared by all)?
- If it is a department that feeds the company…CAN it feed the company?
- The owners really want to talk to the technical people or the people working on the project…how do we best integrate business development and marketing to effectively leverage the time of technical people?
- How does an operationally-driven professional build his/her career to add value and continue to grow in the organization??
Visit the SMPS website to register.