AIAMN is offering a 15% discount to
The GreenStar Homes Certification program was developed to help residential professionals and homeowners make sense of holistic, healthy, efficient and durable remodeling and new home practices.
In this course, we will;
1. Help you understand the basics and value of green labeled and certified homes.
2. Navigate the greenStar online checklist and manual show you how to use it to generate different subcontractor
Specifications in plans
Scopes of work
Contractors & Accountability forms
3. Review updated Green Building Science in residential new homes, additions & remodels
4. Show how to Become a GreenHome Designated Professional and sell green in your next project
5. Navigate the documentation, certification process with your GreenStar Rater
Who should attend?
Residential design and construction professionals in the new and existing homes market.
DIY Homeowner’s seeking resources and managing their own projects.
Real estate professionals looking to under the value of Green Homes.
Policy makers & code officials.
Affordable housing & multifamily developers.
Home inspectors and energy raters
You will be qualified to lead a GreenStar Project as the outcome of this course.
Friday, January 22nd – 8 am to 5 pm
The Natural Built Home Store
4020 Minnehaha Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55406 United States
Continuing Education Units (CEUS)
DOLI MN 2 energy 5 noncode, GBCI, AIA (HSW), CGP, AIBD, AISD (Pending), BPI 3.5 Non Whole House
Register now – Early bird ends 1/15/2016
Use coupon code – aianmn for a 15% discount!
AIA Minnesota Closed for Holiday
November 26, 2020 - 27
AIA Minnesota Closed for the Thanksgiving Holiday