Better Places Better Lives
If you are involved in developing, financing, operating, or regulating affordable and workforce housing, this is the must-attend event of the year.
- Build valuable relationships
- Get the latest information on demographic trends affecting the industry
- Take home practical tips and lessons learned from the best in the affordable housing business
Go beyond the “why” of affordable housing and explore the “how.” Program highlights include:
- Built to Last: Design, Construction, and Financials for Life Cycle Cost Savings
- Lowering the Cost of Housing: New Tools and Minnesota’s Experience
- Resilient Affordable Homes for the 21st Century
- Transforming Towns and Suburbs for a Car-Optional Lifestyle
- Achieving Net Zero in Housing at All Price Points
- Planning and Designing Communities for Better Health Outcomes
- Why Only Market Rate or Affordable? How and Why to Finance Mixed- Income Communities
- A keynote address by Henry Cisneros, former secretary of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Visit housingconference.uli.org to register now!
Prices increase by $100 after May 29.
Urban Land Institute Terwilliger Center for Housing