Join the AIA Minnesota Emerging Professionals Committee in a conversation about unique opportunities within the practice of architecture, particularly for recent graduates.
Hear from six professionals who have crafted their careers based on specific interests within the profession. Topics include sustainable design, historic preservation, public interest design, building information modeling, digital fabrication, and design leadership.
- Molly Egan, HGA Historic Preservation (sustainable design)
- Kelly Mastin, AIA, Miller Dunwiddie (historic preservation)
- Rebecca Staley, Assoc. AIA, Wendel Companies (public interest design)
- Rachel Riopel Wiley, AIA, HDR (building information modeling)
- John Greene, Seeyond Architectural Solutions (digital fabrication)
- Eric Amel, AIA, MSR (design leadership)