|Post Date:||Tuesday, January 15|
|Job Title:||Marketing Coordinator|
|Description:||Shea is a marketing and design firm that specializes in creating consumer experiences in retail, restaurants/hospitality and corporate segments. Our work has been described as creative, high impact, quality, surprising, and intensely smart. Our clients are among the very best restaurants, retailers and corporations in the country. Our creative results are seen throughout the city and country, in the press, at awards ceremonies and every time you go out to eat or go shopping.
We create experiences throughout all points of contact, from brands to physical space, utilizing graphic design, marketing strategy, interior design and architecture and we need someone to help tell our story.
We’re seeking a marketing coordinator with a gift of verbal and written communications, marketing strategy, and a passion and appreciation for our work. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the day to day management of all marketing and communications for Shea and on behalf of clients. This includes marketing and new business efforts, research, database management, writing and creation of promotional and supporting materials for internal and external audiences.
• Writing and development of multiple communications mediums including: case studies, media announcement and releases, correspondence (email, letters, etc.), competition submittals and promotional materials on behalf of Shea.
• Proposal/RFP writing and compilation.
• Research of client’s business and industry and new business opportunities.
• Maintenance and report generation for contact databases.
• Employee communications including management of employee bios and updated information.
• Day to day social media including web site, blog, Twitter.
• A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in marketing, communications and media relations.
• College Degree – Concentration in Business, Marketing or Communications.
• Excellent communication (verbal, visual and written) and listening skills.
• Ability to understand and communicate Shea’s key point of differentiation through multiple channels of communication.
• Ability to deliver consistent, quality communications and promotional products for Shea.
• Overall understanding/interest of consumer related industries including restaurants, retail, and corporate.
• Demonstrated success in working on multiple projects with multiple deadlines, in a fast turnaround environment
• Demonstrated attention to detail organization and follow through skills.
If that’s you, and you love our work at Butcher & the Boar, Union, Rosa Mexicano, Murray’s, Crave, Masu, Barrio, Hot Mama, Lunds and Byerly’s, Caribou Coffee or Macy’s, we’d love to talk to you.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
|Contact Information:||Michelle Schindeldecker|
|Misc. Info:||No phone calls/agency calls please. Shea is an Equal Opportunity Employer.|