Property Services’ Design and Construction Division is seeking candidates to manage and coordinate design and construction projects provide technical resources and administer consultant contracts.
Best Qualified Candidates will have:
• A bachelor’s degree or higher in architecture or closely related field
• At least five (5) years of facilities (design and construction) project management experience
• At least five (5) years of supervising/managing and developing staff
• Knowledge of MN Sustainable Guidelines (B3) and / or LEED, International Building Code and ADA requirements
• Ability to oversee multiple projects and responsibilities concurrently, manage budgets, demonstrate flexibility and provide functional design appropriate for the public sector
Hennepin County offers impressive benefits that include: comprehensive health and wellness package, employee discounts, retirement preparation and saving plans, various insurance protection, family benefits, tuition reimbursement, and more.
To view the complete online posting, and access the online application process, visit our website at www.hennepin.jobs . The position is open until 5 p.m. Monday, February 25, 2013.
Recruiter contact: Leanne.Rajtar@co.hennepin.mn.us (612)348-9045.
Strong careers. Strong communities.