The team member we are looking for is an architectural designer who will be responsible for managing project teams, leading our vision of project design and maintaining client relationships. This individual will work with project teams during design, construction documents, construction administration, as well as assist in our marketing efforts, and planning.
The successful candidate will have:
- a master’s degree in architecture
- a registered license or on the path to licensure
- Revit/AutoCAD skills and knowledge in the use of other design tools
- strong communication skills including verbal, listening, written, and presentation
- strong leadership and collaborative skills
- the ability to do a variety of tasks on a daily basis