|Post Date:||Wednesday, May 29|
|Job Title:||Senior Designer|
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams to provide collaborative, quality design solutions and professional services to satisfy our clients' goals and make their visions a reality.
- Provide planning and design leadership while building on the outstanding design reputation of the firm.
- Responsible for articulating and communicating the client's vision, goals and objectives by establishing the direction and documentation of the project's design.
- Integrate complex functional and technical requirements with building systems while maintaining the integrity of the building design.
- Provide design leadership and direction for team members through a collaborative process, and effectively complete the design on schedule and within budget.
- Participate in client presentations and project meetings.
- Assist in cultivating new business opportunities.
- Ability to win design awards and get published.
- Successful candidates must have fifteen years of architectural experience and at least ten years of recent experience in the Science and Technology and/or Healthcare market.
- Requires superior design abilities and leadership as well as excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal, written and visual communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture required.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and SketchUp required. Proficiency with Revit preferred.
- Professional registration preferred, Master's degree in architecture and LEED AP preferred.
- Inter ested candidates are asked to submit samples along with their resume.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE
|Contact Information:||Human Resources|