||Perkins + Will Minneapolis seeks a Marketing Coordinator to support efforts with the Marketing Manager. The ideal Marketing Coordinator will have 2-5+ years of experience, preferably in the Architecture / Engineering / Construction industry and a degree in marketing, communications, graphics or related field. Strong graphic skills and proficiency in the Adobe CS 5 or 6 with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is a must.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Preparing proposals, qualifications, packages and presentations for prospective clients.
• Drafting, editing, organizing and proofing various marketing collateral, including proposal content, project sheets, resumes, award submittals, brochures, media relations pieces and interview content/PowerPoint to ensure content is comprehensive, competitive and client-specific, as well as in accordance with the Perkins+Will brand standards
• Creating/managing templates and boilerplate.
• Researching clients, market trends and background information
• Scheduling and tracking production of proposals/qualifications packages to meet deadlines and assisting in production efforts
• Tasks may also include coordinating: events, public relations efforts, advertisements, materials for trade shows, content for speaking engagements, direct mail campaigns and award submittals
• Managing project and client data in firmwide databases and marketing collateral
• Supporting other offices and/or national sector- or discipline-specific initiatives, as required.
• Creating/analyzing sector- and/or discipline-specific reports, as required,
• Performing support and/or administrative tasks, as required.