||Imagine working for a truly global company whose 45,000 employees share a singular passion: to make the world a better place. We enjoy what we do at AECOM. We bring projects to life in the cities and communities in which we work, and we're driven by a set of values and a common purpose - to create, enhance and sustain the world's built, natural and social environments. Innovation is built into every project we manage and every community we serve.
We'll provide you support in an environment that allows you to grow and succeed. Come share your passion with us.
We deliver creative solutions for building projects for industry, government, commercial and leisure sectors. Our building engineering specialists have expertise in structural and building services engineering, fire engineering, acoustics, facades and seismic design. We embed sustainability principles in every design.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, analyze, and provide necessary documentation as needed for assigned projects and discipline tasks under the supervision of the engineering director, project engineer or project leader
- Produce project documentation with high efficiency and in accordance with the company and industry guidelines.
- Deliver complete, accurate and coordinated project design assignments within time and budget parameters while satisfying client contractual obligations.
- Understand overall project goals and constraints including design budget limitations and schedule requirements.
- Assist with requested quality control activities for project drafting.
- Assist in developing and maintaining department drafting standards and typical details.
- Perform construction administration tasks including shop drawing review, change order preparation and field problem resolution as needed.
- Maintain and organize all project related documents.
- Interact and communicate effectively with other team members.
- Minimum 2-year degree or certificate in engineering principles or equivalent with an emphasis in plumbing and HVAC design required
- Minimum of 6 years related experience, experience with a major construction company or other related agency a plus
- At least 6 years experience with AutoCAD drafting software and at least 6 months in-depth experience with REVIT modeling software
- Knowledge and practical application of production systems, including AutoCAD and/or REVIT, strongly preferred
- General understanding of engineering systems and complete understanding of the design and documentation tasks associated with the production of engineering construction documents strongly preferred
- Well-rounded knowledge and experience with both plumbing and HVAC systems
- Basic knowledge of current construction materials and methods
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take responsibility for given tasks with limited supervision
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE