|Post Date:||Monday, July 22|
|Job Title:||BIM Manager|
|Description:||- Responsible for BIM standards development, implementation, and conformance.
- Manage software products including, but not limited to, incorporating new version releases and customization of BIM and supporting software for BIM.
- Identify trends and business opportunities relating to BIM. Evaluate and make recommendations regarding BIM software.
- Communicate with subcontractors to receive, coordinate and update all electronic models.
- Create and maintain software template files to assure standards.
- Assist in developing and implementing BIM documentation and workflow process standards.
- Train and oversee the day-to-day activities of the Project BIM Coordinators to ensure BIM standards are maintained in the creation of the architectural BIM model.
- Chair the firm's BIM committee.
- Direct and provide technical orientation to new employees regarding BIM tools.
- Direct and conduct BIM Architecture Fundamental and Intermediate training and continuing education sessions to staff.
- Degree in architecture or related field required.
- Must have five or more years production experience in design, drafting, or engineering.
- Must have five or more years experience in Revit.
- In-depth working knowledge of current BIM versions with emphasis on project sheet set up.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1873901-2073-4853
|Contact Information:||Human Resources|