||One of the largest architectural & design firms in Minnesota, RSP Architects, has a reputation for delivering creative, innovative and effective solutions on time and on budget for a wide range of clients nationwide. Our healthcare team designs environments for every age and every stage of life. Our approach to the health and life science environment bridges perspectives – we design for the experience of the patient, nurse, physician, support staff and administrator in a way that reflects the provider’s brand and the culture of the surrounding community. Our portfolio spans hospitals, clinics, specialty centers and laboratories. We are seeking an experienced healthcare Senior Project Architect to join our growing team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Deliver accurate project plans, specifications and construction documents on time and budget to exceed client’s expectations
• Develop and communicate overall project goals including client objectives, design criteria, construction and design budget and schedule requirements
• Code review of preliminary space plans, punch-list reports, and QC review of construction documents
• Coordinate with client’s vendors, consultants, permit expeditors, general contractors, state and city officials and inspectors throughout the CD and CA phases of a project
• Interact and communicate effectively and professionally with other team members, the client and external vendors/consultants
• Coach & mentor team members to increase knowledge and awareness
• Participate in marketing presentations
What we're looking for
• Quality minded, confident, self-motivated individuals
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Competency to prioritize effectively and adjust work accordingly to meet deadlines
• Adept at dealing with multiple projects ranging from simple to very complex.
• Must be able to multi-task and possess strong customer service skills
• Working knowledge of building codes & national healthcare regulations
• Exceptional problem solving abilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills & detail oriented
• Experience with healthcare master planning
• A commitment to helping the team succeed
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture required Master’s Degree preferred
• Minimum of 15 years of project architect experience in an architecture firm
• Minimum 10 years healthcare project experience
• Proficient knowledge of AutoCAD/ Revit and Microsoft Office Suite
• Previous supervisory experience
• NCARB Certification and AIA Membership preferred
||Our employees enjoy respect, room to grow and the opportunity to do exceptional work and we take pride in their loyalty and dedication. Our employees make our firm a great place to work. We provide competitive benefits and contribute to health, dental, and life insurance, offer 401K, employee stock ownership plan and more.
Please apply via our careers page www.rsparch.com/careers.html by clicking on the position. Individuals selected for interviews will be asked to provide samples of their work.
No phone calls, please.