PURE/JBD seeks talented, creative, self-driven, and motivated individuals who have completed or are pursuing their professional degree in Architecture for full-time or summer positions in our Eden Prairie, Minnesota office.
PURE/JBD is a progressive mid-size design- and growth-oriented full-service architecture and Interior Architecture firm. We provide a wide range of services for our predominately high-end residential and commercial clients.
PURE/JBD will allow your creativity to flourish and challenge yourself to attain a high plane, and fulfill your design and career goals in a team environment. Our team environment provides entry-level architects to design with support and guidance from our pool of expertise of more experienced professionals. Employees will be able to participate in all areas of the building process from conception to completion including programming, design, specification, bidding and negotiation, construction administration, marketing, and client relationship. You will be able to develop relevant skills in operating a professional business to flourish the firm or your future goals.
• Completed professional degree or working towards a degree in Architecture from an accredited institution
• Motivated in obtaining local registration and other firm’s area of practices
• Recent graduates / 4th year students
• Proficiency or willingness to learn Revit/Acad/Sketch-up/In-Design/Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and 3D rendering software are strongly preferred
• Excellent hand drawing skills preferred
• Strong written and communication skills
• Great working in a team environment
• Willingness to participate in after-hour project installation/staging/events