|Engineering Technician I (EPG-PTOC)
|Post Date:||Wednesday, December 11|
|Job Title:||Engineering Technician I (EPG-PTOC)|
|Description:||ManTech, a well-respected industry leader, is actively seeking talented professionals eager to support mission critical programs and solve some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation's security.
ManTech's Technology Services Group (TSG) is seeking Electronic Technicians for our Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland location. This is a PART TIME ON CALL POSITION.
- Performs limited technical functions to support testing activities such as set up, operation, maintenance, modification, circuit testing, and calibration when necessary.
- Works with military tactical radios such as: SINCGARS, FBCB2, and GMR.
- Expected to carry a 30 lb rucksack with tactical radio equipment and walk one mile to one and one half miles over rough terrain.
- Will operate tactical military vehicles in support of testing.
- Assists in accountability and quality assurance of collected data
- Performs assignments that are standardized or prescribed, selects or adapts standard procedures or equipment, receives initial instructions, equipment requirements, and advice from supervisor or engineer as needed.
- Military testing experience preferred
- JBC-P experience is preferred
- Other duties as assigned
This is a SCA-Part Time on Call (PTOC) technician position and employee is subject to fulfilling other duties as assigned
- Must be a local (within 50 miles) hire, have a valid drivers license, be insurable, be willing to work additional hours and go TDY if necessary, not miss any unexcused workdays during test, and be a U.S. citizen.
- Ability to work alone or in teams.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE
|Contact Information:||Human Resource|