||Residential Construction Estimator
Qualified candidate to assist in the preparation of estimates for a custom residential home builder. Estimates to be prepared using builder’s software and will be taken from bid stage through purchase orders.
• Prepare and maintain cost estimates for standard plans
• Prepare job estimates for sold homes
• Generate purchase orders
• Maintain vendor price files
• Review invoices & issue change orders
• Strong math, algebra and geometry
• Detailed and highly accurate
• Timely and able to meet deadlines
• Ability to manage work flow and work under pressure
• Team player and works well with others
• Quick study
• Proficient with Excel, Outlook and Word
• Occasional overtime required
A minimum two year secondary education with an emphasis on Architectural Drafting / Estimating Technology. 1 to 3 years of on the job experience within the Architectural Drafting or Estimating field is desired but not required.