Admin Assist/office Manager
Posted Thursday, March 9
UrbanWorks Architecture LLC
ADMIN ASSISTANT/OFFICE MANAGER
GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH FLEXIBLE HOURS FOR PART TIME
UrbanWorks Architecture LLC is an award-winning firm in Minneapolis that specializes in unique, urban infill projects. Established in 2005, the practice has grown to include diverse building types – mixed-use multifamily residential development, offices, educational facilities, historic rehabilitation, and more.
We are searching for an individual who will lead the day to day needs of our firm. Position is part time, non-remote and estimated at approximately 15-20 hours/week. Flexible but set schedule preferred for working days/hours. Some benefits may be included such as paid parking or transit pass.
• Handle day to day office tasks/efforts: office organization, supplies, courier, files, lunches, assist with special events, etc.
• Support Business Manager on various daily tasks/projects.
• Support marketing and business development efforts as needed.
• Support with AIA contract software input/updates.
• Assist with social media posts/special projects.
• Collaborate with the firm’s leadership and staff on daily basis.
• Be a self-starter that is highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask efforts having varied deadlines.
• 3+ years of office experience in design industry preferred but not required.
• Strong communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite a plus.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and on a team.
UrbanWorks Architecture LLC offers a competitive wage and is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and sample of their work to Robb: email@example.com.
No phone calls please.
Please visit our website to learn more about our great firm! www.urban-works.com