Posted Wednesday, January 31
Miller Dunwiddie Architecture is an award-winning, full-service architectural design practice based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Work at Miller Dunwiddie spans a broad range of project types including aviation, transportation, faith-based and education projects as well as being a recognized leader in historic preservation (See our work at www.millerdunwiddie.com).
Miller Dunwiddie Architecture is a group of talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to working collaboratively to bring about the highest quality of design, program resolution and construction to a project with solutions borne from client needs. We have an open, transparent work environment where camaraderie and collegial support are highly valued and where ambition, high work morale and dedication to client service unify our staff. Our office culture is characterized by creativity, flexibility, and a focus on people. Located in Downtown Minneapolis, we are dedicated to creating and maintaining a vibrant workplace with a hybrid work schedule to foster work life balance for our employees.
Miller Dunwiddie Architecture is seeking a motivated Administrative Professional to support our office in the production and implementation of work as a professional design firm.
• Represent Miller Dunwiddie at the front desk through the reception of guests and regular interface with Building Management and internal staff
• Assist with general administrative tasks – mailing, scheduling, supply management, vendor interface
• Support Marketing with file management
• Support office technology use and management
• Support set up and use of conference room technology for guests and internal users
• Provide support in the creation of written documents and word processing as requested for projects and communications
• Assist with scheduling of meetings as directed by PIC’s and Leadership Team
• General Business Recordkeeping, filing and document upkeep
• Work both independently in a self-directed manner as well as collaboratively within a project team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, a passion for discovery and constant improvement, high motivation, and an ability to collaborate and work within a team setting are essential.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Outlook, Teams and related software
• Experience using Docusign, Clickshare, Teams conferencing is preferred
• Experience with MS Sharepoint is preferred
• Minimum 2 years working in similar role
• Position is a full time in office role
• Evidence of continuing professional development
Miller Dunwiddie offers an exciting working environment with competitive salaries that are commensurate with level of experience.
All inquiries should be made through our Human Resources system. A link to their website can be found at www.millerdunwiddie.com on the Careers page under Join Our Team. Please submit the completed application form along with your resume and supporting documentation.
Miller Dunwiddie Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status or disability. If you need special accommodation responding to this ad, please call (612) 337-0000.