Posted Monday, August 12
CTA Architects and Engineers
CTA’s Healthcare Design Studio is looking for a leader like you.
Join one of our thriving urban offices, and as a Senior Healthcare Design Architect, enjoy flexibility in your days and anything but monotony in your routine. Become an important talent joining CTA’s collective expertise in innovative healthcare planning, programming, and design and find yourself working on world-class healing environments across the country.
As a fully integrated firm, offering a balance of architecture and the full spectrum of engineering services, our firm commands unique resources to support our on-going drive to be an acknowledged pioneer at the forefront of healthcare planning and design across the country – ranking within the top 100 Design Firms for Healthcare since 2003 (Modern Healthcare Magazine).
As CTA’s Senior Healthcare Design Architect you will:
• Work on environments that push the boundaries of cutting-edge design
• Building and leading an integrated healthcare team in your regional office.
• See great opportunities for leadership and career growth
A leader like you will bring CTA’s Healthcare Design Studio:
• Architectural Licensure
• At least 10 years of Healthcare design experience
• The drive and ability to develop new business opportunities within the medical industry
• A high comfort-level with leadership and collaboration in all aspects of architectural design
• A passion for client-focused design
• A talent for balancing graceful communication between CTA teams and our clients
We are offering one position in any of the following locations:
• Austin, TX
• Minneapolis, MN
• Seattle, WA
• Denver, CO
• Boise, ID
We also offer educational and advancement opportunities, excellent pay and a complete benefits package including
• Profit sharing bonuses
• Medical/dental/vision/life insurance with an HAS
• FSA dependent care options
• 401(k) savings plan with an employer match
• Holiday and paid time off
• Flexible schedules
• Wellness program
• Commuter benefits
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about this position, please text: 720.955.3803
To apply, please visit www.ctagroup.com, and when you are ready, click the “Join Us,” tab.
Or Apply Here :
We look forward to hearing from you!
CTA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, including vets and disabled individuals. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.