Posted Tuesday, September 3
Baker Associates, Inc. Architects
Baker Associates, Inc. Architects is a second-generation architectural firm looking to grow a strong team as we proceed into the third generation. We began with iconic Minneapolis office buildings such as the IDS Center and TCF Bank Tower, have a long history in car dealership and theater design, and now are shifting our focus to expand into new stable future markets to augment our already strong base business. These markets include state, government, healthcare, and educational projects.
We have opportunities for individual development and advancement, while promoting a work-life balance. We are looking for an architect who wishes to grow with a team of talented and dedicated professionals.
As a member of our design team, you will contribute by:
• Effectively communicating and collaborating with our design team to coordinate project concepts and details
• Providing thoughtful design and detail solutions
• Managing projects and assigned tasks
• Producing construction documents, specifications, and presentation materials
• Coordinating with vendors and consultants
• Researching materials to advise and support design team
• Having a strong understanding of building codes
The ideal candidate must have:
• 3+ years experience
• Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
• Ability to generate 3D computer models and renderings
• MN licensure or intention to complete
• Baker Associates, Inc. Architects offers competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental, life, and long-term disability.
Amenities available at our downtown location:
• Complimentary parking
• Bike hub with bike repair center and locker room
• Lounge space with an outdoor deck
• Fitness center with showers and locker rooms
• Direct connection to skyway with easy access to public transportation
The successful candidate can thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment and be a self-starter with strong abilities to multi-task and prioritize work to help develop projects. If you are self-motivated and have a passion for the technical aspects of design, we want to hear from you!