Posted Thursday, January 2
Widseth Smith Nolting & Assoc., Inc.
Based in Alexandria, Bemidji or Rochester, MN
As an Architect at Widseth Smith Nolting, you’ll work alongside a team of architectural professionals on projects across Minnesota and North Dakota. The variety of projects include schools, offices, state and municipal facilities, hospitality, industrial and institutional buildings. If you have a passion to design on a variety of building types, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Your focus will be on:
• Interpreting design concepts and translating them into workable solutions and evaluate alternatives for cost effectiveness.
• Implementing all local, state and federal applicable building codes, constructability and architectural standards of practice.
• Working efficiently and effectively under tight deadlines, as well as balancing multiple projects.
• Coordinating verbal and written communications with a multi-discipline team. Interacting with contractors and clients throughout the various phases of the project.
To be considered for this position you’ll need to meet the following minimum qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited Architectural program
• Hold professional licensure in the state of Minnesota.
• Knowledge of principles and practices of architecture.
• Strong Revit skills.
• Experience with SketchUp and Lumion.
Widseth Smith Nolting provides work-life balance by offering competitive compensation, discretionary annual profit-sharing bonuses, health insurance, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, paid time off and paid holidays. We encourage passion for learning to enhance your professional development opportunities throughout your career.
Please apply online at www.widsethsmithnolting.com