Posted Monday, October 4
Salary / Compensation
Brunton Architects & Engineers is seeking a talented architectural professional to join our team in creating high-end design solutions for our clients. Our growing architectural, engineering, and interior design firm is focused on sustainable growth and differentiating ourselves in the marketplace. We offer a full benefit package, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and have offices in Hopkins and North Mankato, Minnesota. The Project Architect will be a critical member of the project team participating in the full range of project related phases with the client and project manager.
• Establish and maintain strong working relationships with clients, design team, authorities having jurisdiction, and associated organizations.
• Attend all meetings with clients, project team, contractors etc.
• Lead documentation of the project from concept and schematic design through construction documentation and detailing.
• Organization and coordination of all design documents (drawings and specifications)
• Oversee project schedule to ensure accurate and timely completion of construction documents
• Research and coordination of materials and products for project specifications
• Implementation of all local, state and federal applicable building codes, constructibility and architectural standards of practice
• Complete site observations and site inventory documentation
• Participate in all aspects of construction administration related activities (in office and on site).
• Five-year Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
• Professional Registration is preferred
• 5 -10 years of project architect experience within the architecture and construction field
• Strong understanding and knowledge of building codes, zoning regulations, building construction, building systems and site requirements
• Ability to provide efficient and elegant design solutions
• Excellent communication skills, able to have a solid working relationship with clients, coworkers, and consultants
• Proficient in current version of Revit Architecture
• Experience with SpecLink, eSpecs, or other specification writing software – preferred
• Experience with Bluebeam – preferred