Posted Monday, October 30
Grand Forks, ND
As an Architect at Widseth, you’ll work alongside a team of architectural professionals on projects across Minnesota and North Dakota. The variety of projects include schools, offices, state and municipal facilities, hospitality, industrial and institutional buildings.
If you have a passion to design a variety of building types, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Your focus will be on:
• Interpreting design concepts and translating them into workable solutions and evaluate alternatives for cost effectiveness. Ensure corrections and clarifications are made.
• Implementing all local, state, and federal applicable building codes, constructability, and architectural standards of practice.
• Working efficiently and effectively under tight deadlines, as well as balancing multiple projects.
• Coordinating verbal and written communications with a multi-discipline team. Interacting with contractors and clients throughout the various phases of the project.
To be considered for this position you’ll need to meet the following minimum qualifications:
• Registered Architect in Minnesota.
• 2-5+ years’ architectural design experience preferred (should be able to showcase finished/built work).
• Knowledge of principles and practices of architecture.
• Must be able to lead teams on projects.
• Must have Client Management skills.
• Advanced understanding of building codes; specifications and IBC.
• Strong Revit skills.
• Experience with SketchUp and Lumion.
Widseth provides competitive compensation, discretionary annual profit-sharing bonuses, health insurance, life insurance, short-term disability, paid time off, paid holidays and more.
Recognized by Prairie Business Magazine as one of the 50 Best Places to Work, consider joining the hard working, fun, and supportive environment at Widseth where every day we strive to enable our core purpose: Create Value. Inspire Greatness!