Posted Wednesday, April 24
Architectural Resources, Inc.
Architectural Resources, Inc. (ARI) is looking to add a full-time Architect to our team.
ARCHITECTURAL RESOURCES, INC. (ARI) is a multi-disciplinary Architectural and Engineering firm incorporated in the State of Minnesota with offices in Hibbing and Duluth. Our in-house staff of almost 30 team members includes Architects, Landscape Architects, Interior Designers and Mechanical & Electrical Engineers. We approach each project as an opportunity to create something unique for our clients while implementing energy efficient design and sustainable technologies. Our team builds value through relationships. We listen to our clients, determine the optimal solution, and deliver a superior outcome.
ARI is looking for a candidate that will: perform professional Architectural work throughout the programming, design, investigation, estimating, and construction phases of our work including the supervision of staff and coordination of disciplines. Professional registration required.
An ideal candidate should demonstrate strong communication skills and ability to work on several projects/tasks both independently and successfully with a project team. Attention to detail will be crucial, as will the ability to take initiative to produce and direct high-quality deliverables with minimum supervision.
Architects at ARI have the following responsibilities:
• Schematic Design & Design Development
o Development of conceptual renderings, designs, and sketches
o Programming & Material Selection
• Construction Documents & Specifications
o Drafting of construction plans and details using AutoCAD and/or Revit software
o Preparation of and coordination of written specifications
• Construction Administration
• Staff Coordination – Internal & External
o Facilitation of coordination between in-house disciplines and outside consultants
o Works well with team, possess positive attitude, strong communication & leadership skills
• Work directly with clients, consultants, stakeholders, etc.
• Create and adhere to project schedules
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Architecture from an accredited institution
• 5+ years of Professional Architecture Experience
• State of Minnesota Professional Registration required, or ability to become licensed with the State of Minnesota
• Minimum Qualifications
o Microsoft Office Products
• Positive attitude, strong communication and leadership skills
• Ability to quickly adapt to diverse needs and changing projects
• Ability to work in group settings with a project team
• Pay rate will be commensurate with education, training, and experience. ARI is an equal opportunity employer.
• Position is available in either of our locations: Duluth or Hibbing, MN.