Architect I / Architect II
Posted Tuesday, September 24
Now hiring an Architect I / Architect II. Join a full-service architectural design firm that is the recipient of many design awards and long-term clients. Located in the Minneapolis west metro, become part of a team works on diverse projects, values mentoring, professional development, growth, and most importantly- has fun producing high quality designs! In this firm you will have the ability to work on a vast range of project types and advance as quickly as you demonstrate interest in doing so.
• You will impact projects of various sizes, ranging from small to large
• Advancement is fostered and opportunities for growth are provided in a growth plan tailored specifically for you
• Direct hire position offering above market salary, multiple yearly bonuses, remote work options, full benefits including paid time off, flexible hours, health insurance, dental insurance, 401K, and more
What This Company Offers You:
• Work-life balance is encouraged, and flexible hours offered
• Conveniently located at the intersection of major highways
• A stable position in a 20+ year old firm with senior Architects that will be mentoring you
• Above market average salary and bonuses
• All continuing education and association fees paid for by company
• Commitment to growth and your professional development
• Frequent company parties and staff appreciation lunches
• Round out your skill set with a variety of market sector experience including corporate, healthcare, housing, financial, manufacturing, education, retail, and more
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
• 5+ years of progressive architecture experience
• Proficient in Revit software
• Ability to produce designs and documents in all phases of a project
• Registered Architect, or in the process of acquiring architectural registration preferred
For consideration submit your resume to: email@example.com or apply online at: http://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/career-opportunities.html
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com