Architect / Architectural Designer
Posted Sunday, March 21
CNH Architects – an innovative, established mid-sized architectural firm located in Apple Valley – is seeking an Architect or Architectural Designer to fill an immediate, challenging, full-time position. The position will afford the opportunity to work on all phases of each project from programming and design through construction documents, bidding and construction administration in the office and on site.
The position will include a wide variety of commercial designs including governmental clients particularly fire station facilities, industrial, early-childhood education, vehicle service, recreational, office and retail buildings.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
• Completed a professional degree in an accredited B Arch or M Arch program.
• Have a proficiency in Revit.
The following qualifications are beneficial:
• 3 to 6 years experience preferred
• Skilled in Enscape and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Experience in both commercial and public sector projects.
• Good communication skills and experience with client contact.
CNH offers excellent salary, complete benefit package with growth opportunities.
Please e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.