Posted Wednesday, March 1
Studio EA, LLC
Studio EA, LLC
Studio EA is a professional architecture firm located 20 minutes east of St. Paul Minnesota in beautiful Hudson, Wisconsin.
We are seeking an Architect/Architectural Technician to prepare architectural drawings and specifications for new construction, existing facilities expansion, and renovation with 3-10 years of experience to join our team of energetic and motivated design professionals.
Our studio culture is dedicated to a vibrant workplace and fostering work life balance for our employees. If you want to learn, grow, and experience every aspect of this profession we have the opportunity for you!
• Thorough knowledge of contract documents and specifications.
• Proven ability to work independently within a team environment on multiple tasks concurrently while meeting critical dates.
• Self-motivation, priority setting, problem solving, strong work ethic, and proven dedication a must.
• Ability to collect field data and accurately record findings.
• Proficiency with Revit, Bluebeam, Enscape and Microsoft Office (Windows, Word, Excel, Teams, and Outlook)
• Excellent communication skills.
• Produce accurate and complete architectural drawings using Revit for bidding, permitting, and construction.
• Coordinate with engineering consultant’s drawings and project workflows.
• Collaborate with internal architects and project managers as well as consultants, vendors, contractors, and clients via direct personal interactions.
• Exhibit a high level of skill to balance numerous projects with the ability to meet deadlines.
• Additional responsibilities include conceptual project development, shop drawing review, and field support.
• Associates Degree in Architectural Drafting, Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, or Master of Architecture degree
• 5-10 years of professional architecture experience
Based on experience and education
Studio EA, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Brian Hinz, Partner