Architect / Design I
Posted Sunday, August 11
Joy Martin Architecture
Joy Martin Architecture is looking for an ambitious architectural technician or aspiring architect with 3 or more years of experience. The position is for CAD drafting with the potential for project management experience and exposure to a wide variety of projects. The ideal candidate’s skills would include:
• Experience & Interest primarily in residential renovation & new construction, some experience in commercial, and multi-family design work would be an asset.
• Proficiency in CAD 2017+, Sketch-Up, Microsoft Office including Excel
• Comfort working on a PC platform and with Adobe Creative Suite
• Knowledge of residential construction detailing, Building Code (IRC) and Zoning analysis are a necessary skill.
• Able to assemble Construction Drawing sets.
Our studio offers a positive & supportive working environment, competitive compensation, flexible work hours, and the opportunity to grow with the company. Joy Martin has an excellent reputation for client satisfaction and is spearheading a growing studio.
This opportunity will be a good fit for a positive spirited and gregarious individual who is able to interpret project design concepts and then efficiently execute CAD drawings. The applicant should possess good communication and time management skills and be proficient in both writing and speaking English.
Please send your resume, portfolio (web link or email PDF), and two character references to firstname.lastname@example.org This is your opportunity to join a creative and growing team and work in a dynamic studio space in the heart of Lowry Hill.