Posted Monday, February 10
AEC Resources has an immediate opening for a Project Architect III. The Architect III role is a leadership position involving all phases of architectural design and project management.
If you are an Architect that is inspired by designing, producing, and managing projects from inception to completion, this position may be your next career step. This is a dynamic role that will include duties of being a Project Architect and a Project Manager.
• Become a member of a growing team, and enjoy a flat hierarchy
• Work remotely 100% of the time if desired (telecommute) and enjoy extremely flexible hours
• Fulltime, direct hire position with outstanding compensation and benefits including: health insurance, dental insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick time, cash bonuses, and much more!
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, or Master of Architecture degree
• 10 – 20+ years of professional architecture experience
• Proficient with Revit software
• Ability to create a complete set of commercial architecture drawings, lead internal and external teams, and manage client relations
• Licensed Architect preferred but not required
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at: https://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/apply-now/
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com