Architect/ Project Architect
Posted Monday, December 2
We are seeking creative, energetic team players who are passionate about design to grow our multi-studio practice. Candidates must be graduates of accredited architecture programs with 3-10 years of experience and licensure in process or completed. Professional growth opportunities are available in our aviation, academic, civic/cultural, lifestyle and workplace studios. Strong communication skills and a sound working knowledge of architecture principles are essential.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities include:
• Working closely, on a day-to-day basis, with the project designer, project manager, and other team members
• Developing project documents during the design, bidding, and construction phases
• Coordinating the drawing work of the design team
• Coordinating the efforts of the specialized consultants
• Communicating the project related issues and decisions to the client
• Assisting with project presentations to the client and others as required
• Meeting established project budgets and schedules
• Implementing the project quality control measures
• Coordinating with the construction team, on a day-to-day basis, during the construction phase of the project
• Effectively utilizing technical software and graphic tools; with required proficiency in Revit, some knowledge of SketchUp and AutoCAD, and competence in Adobe Creative Suite applications
• Participating in firm-sponsored training and professional development activities
Please submit cover letter and resume. Portfolio excerpts or electronic links are also welcomed. Alliiance is an AA/EOE Employer. www.alliiance.us. We thank you in advance for your interest!