Architect / Project Architect
Posted Tuesday, February 23
Your Employment Checklist:
• Being able to choose to work remotely or in the office
• Receiving company profit sharing, a 401K match, and a full benefit package
• Having very flexible hours and a true work/life balance
If this checklist works for you, please read on!
We are hiring a Project Architect for a fulltime, long-term position! During these encouraging times of growth of expansion, this is an opportunity available for a Project Architect to become part of a project team that plans, designs, and documents commercial architecture projects in various markets.
The Project Architect will join a Twin Cities architecture firm boasting a tremendous company culture, individualized growth plans, ample opportunity for advancement, and unique fringe benefits.
This is a full time, long term position that is accompanied by professional development, growth in role and compensation, and an employee-centric company culture.
What You Will Do:
• Work both independently and along with Project Designers and Project Managers to complete commercial building projects
• Create meaningful designs, working drawings, and project specifications
• Coordinate and communicate with consultants, your project team, and other project stakeholders
• Join a project team that will initially focus on commercial and retail projects
This is your opportunity to join a local architecture firm that has been operating successfully for over two decades with unique projects throughout the country.
• Licensed Architect
• 5+ years of progressive architecture experience
• Experience with ground-up projects a plus
• Proficiency with Revit software
If you would like to confidentially explore this this opportunity- apply today!
For consideration please email your resume and/or portfolio to:
All applications are handled with strict confidence. AEC Resources is the leader in architecture career advancement in the Twin Cities. With an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, free technical training and certification programs, resume writing services, industry mentoring, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after design firms, AEC Resources is committed to advancing your career in architecture.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com