Architect Project Manager
Posted Friday, May 28
Salary / Compensation
As a Project Manager at Widseth, you will be responsible for working directly with clients, governing agencies, tenants (when applicable), consultants, and other team members to deliver complete, coordinated, code compliant quality architecture projects on time and within budget. This position will tactfully manage the balance between design and technical solutions to achieve project deliverables that satisfy the design and client program requirements.
The variety of projects include schools, offices, state and municipal facilities, hospitality, retail, commercial, industrial, and institutional buildings. If you have a passion to design on a variety of building types, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Your focus will be on:
• Lead project teams; multiple projects.
• Ensure the project conforms to the contractual agreement the firm has made with the client and ensure company quality standards and code requirements.
• Attend client meetings with appropriate team and consultants throughout the various phases of the project.
• Interpreting design concepts and translating them into workable solutions (design, permit, and working drawings) and evaluate alternatives for cost effectiveness. Ensure corrections and clarifications are made.
• Implementing all local, state, and federal applicable building codes, constructability, and architectural standards of practice.
• Coordinating verbal and written communications with a multi-discipline team.
• Create and monitor project schedules and quality to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
• Direct, lead, and mentor project staff to ensure professional development.
To be considered for this position you’ll need to meet the following minimum qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture.
• Registered Architect in Minnesota.
• 10-15 years’ architectural design experience preferred (should be able to showcase finished/built work)
• Construction minded experience; Healthcare and K12 experience preferred.
• Must be able to lead teams on projects
• Advanced understanding of building codes; specifications and IBC.
• Strong Revit skills; preferred.
• Good planning and mentoring skills.
Widseth offers competitive compensation, discretionary annual profit-sharing and bonuses, health, life and disability insurances, paid time off and paid holidays.
Apply online at Careers – Widseth
Jodi L Stittsworth