Architectural Contract Administrator
Posted Wednesday, July 31
Do you have experience with contract administration for commercial architecture projects? If yes, we have a new opportunity for you!
New position now available for a Contract Administrator. You will be instrumental in ensuring that the construction work being performed complies with the architectural contract documents.
• Coordinate and participate in preconstruction meetings with various project stakeholders
• Develop comprehensive proposal and agreement development
• Conduct site visits as needed to observe construction and overall conformance with the construction documents, and provide construction observation reports
• Communicate project scope, status, and schedule
• Monitor budget and budget analysis tracking during construction
• Interpret the documents and providing any necessary modifications or clarification
• Review and approve payments and change orders, and assisting with project close-out
What This Company Offers You:
• Direct-hire, permanent and long-term position with growth
• Above market salary offering and comprehensive benefit package
• Flexible hours with remote working options
• 3% of salary annually allocated for your personal continuing education
• An opportunity to join an energizing culture within a stable architecture firm that has not had a layoff in over 12 years
• Degree in Architecture, Construction Management, or similar field
• 3+ years performing contract administration duties
• Proficient with ProCore, Revit, PlanGrid, Bluebeam, Submittal Exchange
• Ability to travel locally as needed
• Experience with multifamily housing projects a plus
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at: http://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/career-opportunities.html
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com