Architectural + Design Account Sales
Posted Friday, August 5
The Bongard Corporation is expanding, and the team is looking to fill our Architectural + Design Account Sales position.
This role will become one of our primary channels for developing architectural and design relationships, promoting foundational Manufacturer’s products to architects, engineers, designers and end users. Focusing on product specifications to the end user throughout the design and spec phases, Bongard will look to establish key relationships in commercial construction environments with state-of-the-art plumbing solutions. If you enjoy promoting world class product, with elite industry brands, this is your opportunity to be part of Bongard’s next generation phase of growth.
· Showcase best-in-class products
· Establish brand preference
· Cultivate long-standing, sincere relationships with architects, designers and engineers
· Proudly represent “Made in USA” solutions.
· Establish key relationships with leading Architectural and Design firms
· Drive new product sales
· Maintain ongoing communication with Strategic Account Managers tied to our
Manufacturer’s product lines
· Participate in relationship building industry events, such as trade shows, association
forums & training events
· Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience, in Sales, Marketing, Business, Interior
Design or Related Field
· Min. 3-5 years of Sales experience in Industrial, Commercial or Architectural/Design
Sales with a proven track record of closing targeted Customer Projects
· Demonstrated success selling to Architects and Designers
· Demonstrated competency with computer and technology skills
· Excellent organizational and planning skills
· Strong industry knowledge within the Commercial Plumbing systems sector
· Excellent Written and Oral communication
· Ownership / Accountability mindset
· Customer Service management
· Prioritization / Decision Making
· Process Excellence.