Architectural Design Manager
Posted Wednesday, July 27
Would you like to transition from deadline driven production project work, and graduate to a manager of the design process? We are hiring a Senior Technician or Job Captain to become a Design Manager!
As the Architectural Design Manager, you will be given unlimited Paid Time Off and join a company that has been voted a Top Workplace for consecutive years! This is an opportunity to graduate from project production and move up to project oversight.
This position involves the management of architectural design, space planning, site adaptation, and maintaining design standards. You will be working directly with the client, and communicating with internal departments and external partners to create a deliverable that maintains the company’s design standards.
• Founded over 15 years ago, 300+ employees, and operating in multiple countries
• Ranked by Forbes magazines as a rapidly growing organization
• Building off current success to launch a new brand and grow operations
• A new corporate headquarters with deluxe amenities including walking desks, outdoor walking trails, common areas, teaming areas, and a very casual dress code
• The Star Tribune ranked this company as one of Minnesota’s “Top Workplaces”
Design Manager Benefits and Features:
• Long-term, permanent position with a very stable and growing company
• Opportunity to work with clients and help guide them through the design process
• Gain experience on the owners’ side and provide project management
• Very casual work environment with flexible hours and a real work-life balance
• Gym membership paid in full by the company
• Office has onsite gym, a walking trail system, free food, and a “bucket list” giveaway every year at the Christmas party. Past giveaways included trips to Europe and Australia
• The advancement into a leadership position exists
• Degree in architecture, construction, drafting, or related field
• 5+ years experience with design or architectural drafting
• Experience with retail projects, or multi-unit development or franchises is a plus
• Ability to read and comprehend construction documents
• Excellent communication skills are a plus
For Consideration please email your resume and/ or portfolio to:
All applications are handled with strict confidence. AEC Resources is the leader in architecture career advancement in the Twin Cities. With an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, free technical training and certification programs, resume writing services, industry mentoring, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought-after design firms. AEC Resources is committed to advancing your career in Architecture.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com