Posted Tuesday, September 10
Would you like to be part of a mid-size architecture firm that maintains a family culture? Do you enjoy projects with quick turnaround times that prevent the feeling of stale, mundane, and never-ending projects?
We are hiring an architectural Designer to join this growing architecture team! The Designer will work as part of a project team to develop designs and produce architectural drawings. You will gain experience in expanding market sectors experiencing a positive growth trajectory, within a firm that provides personal growth opportunities in design, project documentation, and project management.
• Provide project drafting and design support alongside Architects, Technicians, and Project Managers, including tasks for your own training and professional development
• Create presentation drawings and assemble documents for distribution
• Become a team member on commercial architecture project phases from schematic design through construction documentation and construction administration
• Perform field surveys and site assessments as needed
What This Company Offers You:
• Full-time, long-term, direct-hire position
• Receive a benefit package including health insurance, 401(k) match, profit sharing, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off, vacation days, paid holidays, HSA account, bonuses, and more!
• All AIA, NCARB, AXP/IDP dues paid in full by company
• A personalized continuing education plan built specifically for you
• Commitment to your professional growth with advancement opportunities into a Project Lead and Project Manager
• A fun office environment with a supportive and collaborative culture
• Fun, fast-paced projects in multiple sectors
• Receive technical training with Revit, mentoring on project design and construction, and personal development plans that ensure career fulfillment, a sense of purpose, and continued growth
• Full service commercial architecture and interior design firm
• Projects include hospitality, commercial, retail, municipal, residential, and manufacturing
• A 25+ year track record of company growth, happy clients, amazing projects, and satisfied employees
• 50+ employees and growing
• Located in the Minneapolis metro area
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, or Associates / Technical degree in architectural drafting or a related field
• 3-10+ years of professional architectural drafting experience
• Proficiency with Revit software required
• Knowledge of working through schematic design, design development, construction documents, and construction administration
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at: http://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/career-opportunities.html
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com