Posted Wednesday, October 2
Are you a lifelong learner with an avid curiosity for creating unique design solutions? If yes, look no further then Mohagen Hansen. We are a mission, vision and values-driven organization that promotes a collaborative work environment and encourages new ideas and approaches to design concepts.
Mohagen Hansen exists to serve our clients by doing what we love. We leverage our passion for design using our skills, talents and agility to meet our client’s needs.
In this role you will create design concepts and assist in the design efforts and work on various projects.
This role will mainly consist of the following responsibilities:
Creating Design Concepts:
• Develops and creates design concepts for a variety of projects such as in Corporate, Industrial and Healthcare.
• Produces designs from presentation through construction drawings.
• Prepares and produces CAD/Revit drawings to create and document architectural designs.
• Provides creative design input during the conceptual and schematic phases of projects.
• Collaborates with Principal, Project Manager and other team members to advance the design concepts.
• Opportunities to see projects from concept to completion.
• Interface with clients and participate in client meetings to build long-term relationships.
• Interfaces with client on design issues and determines and develops architectural solutions.
• Assists with master planning, site planning, building planning and design efforts, and documentation development.
• Assists with coordinating architectural designs with outside disciplines such as Civil, Structural, Electrical and Mechanical and other consultants.
• Research and develop knowledge with building codes to understand how designs need to comply with minimum legal standards.
• Works with Project Managers and Architects in the construction phase activities by reviewing, shop drawings and creating a master log of the project submittals.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor of Architecture degree with at least two years of architecture and design experience required. Master of Architecture preferred.
• Goal or in the process of obtaining an architectural license preferred.
• Experience managing multiple project activities a plus.
• Construction administration experience a plus.
• Ability to design with and proficient in 3D software programs such as Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Lumion and other graphic platforms.
Mohagen Hansen is located about 10 miles west of Minneapolis in Wayzata and close to Carlson Parkway which is near a regular metro bus route.
Mohagen Hansen Architecture | Interiors was founded in 1989. Since that time, the firm has evolved into a full-service architecture and interior design firm, today maintaining a staff of 42 full-time professionals. Our services include a full spectrum of programming, planning, design and interior design services for corporate office, government, healthcare, dental, financial and office/warehouse clients.
Learn more about Mohagen Hansen at www.mohagenhansen.com and apply today! Our application process takes about 5 minutes to complete.