Posted Monday, March 9
Would you like to be part of a mid-size architecture firm that has a tight knit, family culture? Do you enjoy projects with quick turnaround times that prevent the feeling of stale, mundane, and never-ending projects? New opportunity for an Architectural Designer to join a growing fast-paced architecture team!
The Architectural Designer will work as part of a project team to develop designs and produce architectural drawings. Gain experience in growing market sectors within a firm that will provide growth opportunities in design, documentation, and management.
• Provide project support and construction documents as directed by Architects or Project Managers, including tasks for your own training and professional development
• Create presentation drawings and assemble documents for distribution
• Perform field surveys and site assessments as needed
What This Position Offers You:
• Full-time, long-term position
• Full benefit package including health insurance, 401(k) match, profit sharing, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off, vacation days, paid holidays, HSA account, bonuses, and more!
• All AIA, NCARB, IDP dues paid in full by company
• A personalized continuing education plan for you
• Commitment to your professional growth with advancement opportunities to Senior Project Architect and Project Manager
• A fun office environment with a supportive culture
• Fun, fast-paced projects
• Full service architectural and interior design firm
• Projects include hospitality, commercial, retail, municipal, residential, and manufacturing
• Firm has been operating successfully and growing for 25+ years
• 35+ employees and growing
• Located in the Minneapolis metro area
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Associates or Technical degree in architectural drafting or related field
• 1-5+ years of professional architectural drafting experience
• Experience working schematic design through construction documentation
• Proficiency with Revit or AutoCAD software required
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at: https://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/apply-now/
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com