Posted Thursday, June 18
Do you enjoy a working on variety of architectural project types? Are you proficient with Revit software?
Now hiring an Architectural Designer for a fulltime, direct-hire position. The Architectural Designer position is accompanied by outstanding compensation and full benefit package including remote working options, paid time off, matching 401k plan, and more. Typical projects include restaurant, retail, commercial, hospitality, recreation and more! Located in the Minneapolis/St Paul area, this position also offers you flexible hours.
Architectural Designer Typical Responsibilities:
• Review of design requirements and development of design options
• Revision of architectural design drawings and models under the direction of senior design staff
• Research building precedents and assemble schematic design packages
• Preparation of drawings, schedules, and documents for review and approval
• Ensuring elements of design, modelling, and detailing adhere to relevant codes
• Development of presentation materials for internal and client presentations
• Preparing RFI responses and submittal reviews
• Site surveys to document existing conditions as required, and field reviews to monitor construction progress
• Evaluation of site conditions including zoning requirements and site constraints
• Attending team meetings
The Following Criteria are Required or Desired:
• Applicants for the Architectural Designer role should have either a technical degree or a bachelor’s degree in a related field
• 2-10+ years of professional architectural drafting/design experience required
• Experience with Revit is required
• Knowledge of Contract Documents and Specifications helpful
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at: https://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/apply-now/
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com