Posted Thursday, January 25
As an Architectural Designer, you’ll learn from experienced Architects, Project Managers, and Designers at Shea as you collaborate to develop and implement architectural design concepts across the restaurant + hospitality, retail and workplace industries.
You’ll prepare schematic, design development and construction documents with thorough knowledge and skills in Revit including 3D Modeling, documentation set up and detailing, implementing redlines and an understanding of code. Architectural Designers also assist with the preparation of presentations and construction documents and attend meetings as appropriate.
As part of the Shea team, you’ll receive learning opportunities and mentorship as well as the opportunity to enjoy Shea’s culture from everyday office interactions to special events. This includes monthly Celebrate Shea gatherings to recognize our team and learn about exciting happenings inside and outside of our office.
What we’re looking for:
– Solid foundation of architectural design and drafting skills
– Familiarity of architectural design, codes and construction processes and some knowledge of structural, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing engineering and building codes
– Proficiency in Revit and a drive to stay current and curious in your level of knowledge and abilities
– Collaboration with other team members and ability to provide clear and consistent communication
– Initiative in problem solving on documents and ensuring top quality delivery
– Understanding of coordination of consultants and contractors and beginning level communications with consultants and contractors as directed
– Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the fields of restaurant and hospitality, retail, and workplace design
– Capacity to thrive independently and in a teamwork setting, able to shift between multiple projects in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
– Must have a bachelor’s degree in architecture, master’s degree preferred.
This is an entry level position.
As a team, we create experiences by following our C.R.E.A.T.E. core values of Creativity, Relationships, Entrepreneurship, Adventure, Teamwork, and Excellence. If you have interest in joining us in Creating Experiences, we’d love to talk. No phone calls/agency calls, please. Shea is an Equal Opportunity Employer.