Posted Tuesday, November 10
Are you an Architectural Designer that enjoys working on variety of architectural project types? Do you enjoy modeling and drafting with Revit software? If yes – please read on!
We are hiring an Architectural Designer for a fulltime, direct-hire position. The Architectural Designer position is accompanied by an outstanding compensation package including remote working options, paid time off, profit sharing, matching 401k plan, health/dental insurance, and more. You will be part of a design studio working on restaurant, retail, commercial, and hospitality projects! Located in the Minneapolis/St Paul metro, this growing team provides the Architectural Designer many avenues of professional growth.
What You Will Do:
• Review of design requirements and development of design options
• Revision of architectural design drawings and models under the direction of senior design staff
• Research building precedents and assemble schematic design packages
• Preparation of drawings, schedules, and documents for review and approval
• Ensuring elements of design, modelling, and detailing adhere to relevant codes
• Development of presentation materials for internal and client presentations
• Preparing RFI responses and submittal reviews
• Site surveys to document existing conditions as needed, and field reviews to monitor construction progress
• Evaluation of site conditions including zoning requirements and site constraints
• Attending team meetings
• Applicants for the Architectural Designer role should have either a technical degree or a bachelor’s degree in architecture or a related field
• 3-10+ years of professional architectural drafting/design experience
• Experience with Revit. AutoCAD a plus
• Knowledge of Construction Documents and Specifications helpful
For consideration please email your resume and/or portfolio to: email@example.com
All applications are handled with strict confidence. AEC Resources is the leader in architecture career advancement in the Twin Cities. With an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, free technical training and certification programs, resume writing services, industry mentoring, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after design firms, AEC Resources is committed to advancing your career in architecture.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com