Posted Wednesday, September 29
Do you love some of our favorite design work like The Market at Malcolm Yards, Hai Hai, and Chipotle? Join our team! Help our clients reach their design goals and grow in your career! Potential projects include hospitality, retail, and primary care clinic projects.
We’re looking for a technical designer/drafter that is excited to collaborate on a team and work on projects all over the U.S.
• Produce Design & Construction Documents using REVIT & AutoCAD
• Setup, manage and update prototype client files
• Complete code study & analysis
• Jurisdictional due diligence
• Assemble Documents for Distribution
• Shipping & Associated Documentation
• Bachelors or Technical degree in Architecture/Drafting (preferred)
• 1-3 years of professional experience
• Proficient in REVIT, AutoCAD, & Microsoft Office
• Previous rendering experience and proficiency in Enscape
• Self motivated, highly task oriented
• Passion for being challenged and working within a fast-paced, highly detailed environment
• Excellent time-management skills and the ability to work on several projects simultaneously
Wilkus Architects offers a competitive salary and generous benefits packaged with Profit Sharing, 401K retirement savings program, health, dental, vision, flexible schedule, hybrid workplace, PTO, and paid holidays. Wilkus Architects is committed to mentoring our staff and creating opportunities for advancement into roles with increased involvement and project complexity. Wilkus Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For consideration, please submit your resume and portfolio to:
Lindsey Wilkus – firstname.lastname@example.org or online at: http://www.wilkusarch.com/submit-your-resume