Posted Wednesday, April 20
Hybrid – Minneapolis, MN | Direct Hire
Are you looking for an opportunity where you work in all phases of a project? Are you seeking to gain experience on diverse building types like recreation buildings (ice arenas), education / k-12, healthcare, and commercial?
Konik is partnering with an established Architectural firm with expertise in community focused projects seeking an Architectural Designer to support a Project Architect or Project Manager on a variety of projects. Our client is a small Architectural firm that offers great benefits and career growth.
As an Architectural Designer, you’ll get to:
– Collaborate with a Project Architect or Project Manager to complete projects on time and within budget
– Interact with clients
– Assist in planning the layout and design of the project and preparing documents to execute the design
– Work on projects from design to building construction to owner occupancy.
– Consult with engineering and consultants.
As an Architectural Designer, you’ll have the following:
– Professional Degree in Architecture (Bachelor’s or Master’s); Registration is a plus
– 2 – 8 years of similar experience in an architectural role
– Experienced with Revit and MS Office; Sketchup or other presentation tools is a plus
Be the first to learn about future positions by joining our Newsletter and following us on LinkedIn!
Konik is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.