Posted Friday, June 3
Kaas Wilson Architects
Kaas Wilson Architects is an award-winning Architecture and Interior Design firm that specializes in the design of a wide range of multi-family and senior housing projects. Our 75+ person firm has taken our passion for multi-family housing across the country, with a collaborative focus on client and contractor service that is dedicated to the creation of homes and enriching communities.
We are seeking a qualified individual to join our team as an Architectural Designer. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fun, collaborative studio environment with great professional growth potential.
Successful candidates for this position will be expected to have the ability to work on multiple projects at a time within a dedicated team and be capable of switching between tasks efficiently.
• Creation of models and construction documents in Revit, utilizing KWA production standards
• Assisting with graphic, administrative, and organizational tasks
• Revising documents per the direction given by your team
• Active engagement in learning the architectural design and construction process
Required skills/abilities include:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to learn quickly, retain information, and apply knowledge to projects
• Strong graphic and visualization skills to communicate design ideas
• Proficient in Revit and Bluebeam Revu
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Preferred experience in Enscape and/or Lumion
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
• Master’s Degree in Architecture preferred
KWA offers competitive compensation, an excellent benefit package, and a strong culture of mentorship and opportunities for growth.
If you are interested in working with a diverse and talented group of architects and designers that will support you to excel in your career path, please submit your resume and portfolio in a pdf format (max. 5 MB) to Tori Addison at firstname.lastname@example.org.