Posted Friday, July 15
Scalzo Architects. Ltd.
Busy architecture and interior design firm seeking architectural professional for immediate hire. Project types include health care, hospitality, municipal/civic, commercial, education, housing and industrial.
Scalzo Architects seeks a designer who is personable, self-motivated and reliable for work on exciting projects of new construction, adaptive re-use, historic rehabilitation and preservation. The successful candidate will experience the benefit of working in a small firm where you will participate in all phases of design.
Find your life/work balance in Duluth Minnesota and experience a quality lifestyle where economic development is providing a new energy.
• Assistance in building assessment and site planning
• Pre-design, including programming and feasibility studies
• Schematic design and design development
• Architectural renderings
• Communication with clients, contractors, subcontracts and vendors
• Development and production of construction documents
• Master of Bachelor’s degree from a NAAB accredited College or University
• 3+ years of minimum professional Architectural experience
• Proficiency with AutoCAD, Bluebeam, and Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong communication and listening skills
• Attention to detail and advanced technical ability to produce detailed construction documents.
• Must have time management skills with strong abilities to multi-task and prioritize.
• Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the architectural field.
Compensation is competitive based on qualifications and experience. Generous benefits package includes employee health, life, short & long-term disability, PTO, paid holidays, retirement savings program with a company match and health saving account.