Posted Monday, May 15
Now hiring an Architectural Designer for designing building concepts! People are at the heart of every residential and commercial architecture building we design. We create buildings that enhance peoples’ lives- one project at a time.
Do the most meaningful work of your career in this studio environment encompassing versatile design aesthetics and formulating creative design concepts. You will be involved with graphics, conceptual design, schematic design, core and shell, environmental design, and managing the design intent through construction.
• Express your creative design talents with concepts and schematic designs
• All insurances fully paid for by company – free for you!
• Remote working is an option – or hybrid if you prefer
• Bonuses offered
• Employee owned architecture design firm
Architectural Project Designers are responsible for communicating with internal team members, clients, and vendors to convey concepts and ideas, design details, and plans for implementation. They also formulate creative front-end project designs and ensure that the project deliverables convey the design intent. The Designer may also create presentations, branding and/or marketing materials that relate to their projects.
What You Will Need:
• An accredited degree in Architecture
• 2-5+ years of professional experience with a focus on architecture design
• Proficient in Revit, 3D rendering programs, Adobe Photoshop, In-Design, SketchUp
• Rendering and visualization skills
• Strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
For Consideration please email your resume and/ or portfolio to:
All applications are handled with strict confidence. AEC Resources is the leader in architecture career advancement in the Twin Cities. With an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, free technical training and certification programs, resume writing services, industry mentoring, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought-after design firms. AEC Resources is committed to advancing your career in Architecture.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com