Posted Monday, January 28
If you consider yourself:
• Fluent in Revit and other related software
• Taking ownership of your work and seeking to learn the practice from others
• Highly motivated to strengthen both project documents and office culture
• Having a minimum of 5 years of experience working in an architectural firm designing, documenting, and leading projects
• Able to lead others as well as to be led as part of a team
• Having a solid understanding of the constructability of design, exterior, and interior details
• Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously in varied industries such as industrial/manufacturing, education, corporate office, and retail
• Having either a Bachelor or Master of Architecture degree
Then we’d love to meet you.
KOMA is a mid-sized architecture, interior design, and structural engineering firm located in Inver Grove Heights, MN. We believe people are more important than projects. We are proud of our growing culture, seeking to live out our values of humble dedication, balance, and respect to our clients and to each other. We work with a wide variety of people on projects in education, retail, corporate, and industrial. We would love you to consider joining us to further strengthen our team.
If you have interest in learning more about this position, please send your relevant information to Marc DuBois at firstname.lastname@example.org and visit our website at www.komainc.com