Posted Wednesday, September 11
Quartersawn Design Build
Quartersawn Design Build is seeking a full-time Architectural Designer / Architect.
At Quartersawn, our passion is creatively solving problems to make life better by providing high quality, design-led, tailor made residential remodeling experiences. We specialize in major upgrades to older homes in Minneapolis and St. Paul.
We are growing and holding to our core values of Relationships, Professionalism, Joy and Creativity as we search for this individual who is both quality and homeowner focused, and detail and growth oriented.
Salary is negotiable and should reflect professional experience and demonstrated knowledge. We offer incentives/bonuses as well.
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
• Candidates must have 3-5 years’ experience creating coordinated drawings sets for new custom homes and residential remodeling projects.
• Experience with interior and exterior detailing is required. Candidates familiar with interior finishes, fixtures, appliances and other selections are highly preferred.
• Candidates must be team orientated with the ability to take direction and work independently interchangeably.
• Ability to communicate in a clear, timely and accurate manner
• Detailed orientated and willing to see tasks, particularly drawing coordination, through to completion
• A high degree of proficiency with Autocad is mandatory. Experience with Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite is highly preferred.
• A professional degree in architecture is valued but not required.
• Prior, hands-on, building experience is a huge plus.
Please apply through this link: https://quartersawn.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=35